1. HDMI and/or VGA cable and audio cable are provided. Note: If you are using a Mac computer, please bring the appropriate Mac adapter for your model (there are some adapters (VGA to MiniDisplayPort, VGA to MiniDVI, VGA to HDMI) available in the conference office, please notify the staff as soon as possible!)
2. Connect the HDMI/VGA cable to the port on your computer. (If you need audio for your presentation, connect the laptop’s “audio out” port to the projector using the audio cable unless you are using HDMI)
3. Turn on the projection system (press ON/OFF [Ein/Aus] button for 3 seconds). The button will blink approx. 60 seconds and then light up.
4. If you want to use HDMI, press “HDMI” (or “VGA” if you are using VGA).
5. Turn on your laptop.
6. If necessary: Sync the projector and laptop by holding down FN and pressing one of the following keys to toggle: F3, F4, F5, F7, F8 or F10 (the shortcut varies between laptop
manufacturers). Select between “Computer only”, “Projector only” or “Duplicate”. If you are using a Mac computer: click on the Apple Menu in the top left corner of your
screen → select System Preferences from the drop-down menu → select the Displays icon → when the Displays window appears, click the Detect Displays button.
7. Operate your laptop.
8. The projection system switches off automatically after 2 hours!!! If the class lasts longer than 2 hours, press ON/OFF button for 1 second before the system shuts
down to extend by another 2 hours!
9. To turn off the projection system press ON/OFF for 3 seconds.
IN CASE OF TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES PLEASE CONTACT THE STAFF
You will find at least one staff member on your floor (hallway or other rooms on the same floor)!